If you are motivated seller, someone who wants to sell home fast, you can go the traditional route by hiring an agent or you can put it on the market AS-IS. Remodeling companies, such as Whitestone Acquisitions, buy homes in any condition to renovate and resell. We offer opportunities to people who might need to sell an inherited home in Denver or want cash for houses in Houston or Dallas. Before you go either route, you might want to do some preliminary research to determine your home’s value. You can start with these tips.
Look online or in print for houses in your neighborhood. Many real estate websites will allow you to search for homes. You can put in your address and see what pops up near your house. This will give you an idea of the range of housing prices available.
- Ask an agent. You don’t have an obligation to contract services with an agent. You can have an agent you trust to come to your home to evaluate. He or she will let you know what they think the market will accept.
- Get an appraisal. If you want to sell house fast Dallas, you might want to hire an appraisal company to determine your home’s worth. This appraisal could be lower than the true value, but it can be worth the money spent. You can also check out Cambridge Residences
- Go online for a free home analysis. Many companies offer you a way for you to determine what your home is worth by filling out a questionnaire online.
- Consider features. If you want to sell fast in Denver has a fireplace, this could be an extra selling point. A home you want to sell fast in Dallas might be worth more if it has a pool.
- Consider square footage. When looking online, you want to pick homes that have the same number of square feet of living space. Otherwise, you won’t have an accurate comparable.
- Drive your neighborhood. Drive around your area. Look for the houses selling. If there are printed fliers, take one. Read the features and price. Look for the AS-IS properties to determine what price is on them. You also will want to check out the homes you found online that are compared to your house to see if the listing is accurate.
- Go to open houses. This is an easy way to determine what your neighbors are pricing their homes. You also get the opportunity to pick the agent’s brain regarding marketability in the neighborhood.
- Make sure you have the same numbers of bedrooms and baths. When you are comparing the house you want to sell fast in Houston to the others, make sure you have the same number of bedrooms and bathrooms. Otherwise, the comparable won’t be accurate to what you want to price your house.
- Check year built. If your house was built in 1990, you don’t want to price it the same as the one built in 2013.
If you want to sell your home as quickly as possible, you will want to price your home below what you find online to attract investors. Visit Globalncr.com for help in assessing your home value.